Frequently Asked Questions
In today’s world of ever-increasing prescription copays, M&S Pharmacy has the solution for you!
With our extended day cash plan, you can get a 3, 6, 9, or 12 months supply of many generic medications for $20, $37, $55, or $70.
The more you buy, the more you save!
Q: How do I get my refills? >
A: Easy! There are a few ways to request refills:
- You can submit refill requests on our website by clicking the ‘Refill’ button and setting up an account.
- Download our FREE mobile app and submit refills 24/7. Simply click on the ‘Mobile’ tab of our website to get started!
- Sign up for automatic refills with our MedSync program and refills will automatically be filled when they are due.
- You can call our pharmacy at 936.564.7373 during business hours and request refills.
Q: How can I transfer my generic prescriptions into your extended day cash plan? >
A: Easy! There are a number of ways:
- Just call us at 936.564.7373 and give us your Rx number, pharmacy name, and phone number along with your address and we’ll do the rest! OR…
- Have your doctor’s office call in new prescriptions for your medications. OR…
- Complete the online New Patient or Transfer form right on our website!